dijous, 18 de maig del 2017

OPINION 6

AN INTERVIEW WITH STEVE JOBS

I- Hello  and welcome to my interview program in which every week there is a new episode with a star! And Today i have the pleasure to welcome steve jobs.
SJ- hello, it's also a pleasure for me!
I- well First let's talk about your life.
SJ-I was born in San Francisco, California, in the 24th of February of 1955. And i had a normal childhood.
I- why did apple inc. Grow up so fast?
SJ- that was because of the inovation that appel's brought the that era. We design the first personal computer in the world in 1984.
I- what's your fabourite product?
SJ- obviously the Macintosh! I also love the Ipod
I- Sdid you had any problem with some of your products?
SJ- Yes of couse. For example i was very disappointed with the Iphone 5C, because it was very different than our apple products. 
I- thank you for your time Steve!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada