dijous, 18 de maig del 2017

OPINION 5

CATALONIA

Hi everybody, my name is Maria and I'm an Erasmus student from Catalonia. As you know, Barcelona is the most famous city of my country, and also it's the capital of my community.
I love the huge diversity that catalonia has, there you can find diferent cultures and langages, so don't worry if you don't konw spanish or english because there you can speak german, chinese in some places,... Catalan is the second official language in catalonia, and it has diferent accents depending on where you live(valencia, balears, north of catalonia,...).
In my point of view, Catalonia is the best gastornomy destination in the world, because We have the mediterranean diet, a very varied diet. There is the best restaurant in the world, El Celler de can Roca!
We have many tranditions, for example we dance sardanes, and on Christmas we caguem el tio, a strange tradition where you have to hit a pice of wood with a stick.
I think it's a very special country with a lot of traditions and cultures with a reallt nice landscapes I recomended you to go. For example you could go to cadaques or Llença, where you can enjoy with a walk in the mountain or swim in the beach.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada