dijous, 18 de maig del 2017

OPINION 4

MY RESEARCH PROJECT

Hello Lupita, I'm written this letter to explain how I would like to organize my research prject about Rucmaflac, an extinct animal.
Firts of all I would like to start with an introduction explaining why I chose Rucmaflac to make my research project and also I would explain what is this animal and where he lived. I don't know if I should explain the caracteristics of his habitat.
I would continue explaining his physical features and his skills.
Plus, I would make a list counting his enemys and what is his diet.
Finally I would finish the project with a conculsion where I would make a summary of the project and also I would explain how the project gone.

I will waite for your answer.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada